Corporate membership is open to various organisations including safety consulting firms and other contractors. Organisations can either apply for corporate membership to be admitted as a Consulting or Affiliate member.
Consulting membership is granted to organizations that provide safety related consultancy services while Affiliate membership is granted to general contractors other than safety consultants.
Registration/Renewal Requirements for Corporate Members1. CAC certificate
2. Memorandum and Articles of Association
3. Company profile
4. List of key personnel, qualifications and positions
5. List of equipment/company assets
6. Training plan
7. Facility audit report (audit may be carried out by a safety professional- MISPN or FISPN. Safety professionals who work in organisations and who have passed the ISPON Auditors exam may be carry out the audit for their employers. Organisations may also engage any ISPON certified Auditor for this exercise.)
8. 55% company shares is owned by Directors who are safety professionals (for Consulting)
9. ISPON professional, MISPN in the team (for Affiliate)
10. Relevant technical partnership/agreement (for example, with OEM)
11. HSSE relevant policies
12. Retainership agreement with a medical facility near the organization’s facility
13. Location specific hazard register
14. HSE manual
15. Proof of organisational leadership and commitment (such as a letter duly signed by the Director to confirm company's commitments towards the policy implementation)
16. HSE statistics for the last three years (cumulative annually)
17. Valid insurance policy (NSITF)
1. ISPON membership helps your meet prequalification requirements for projects.
2. Helps you pass your audit exercises during permit and license processing with other regulatory bodies.
3. Gain more recognition in the industry.
4. As a consulting firm in safety management, the membership gives you access to accreditation and approval of your services.
5. Opportunity to be nominated for ISPON awards.
6. Discounted fees to participate in ISPON events, training, adverts placements, etc.
7. Participation in exclusive events for members.
Welcome to ISPON Rivers State Branch